Nature and the "Ahhh" Factor

I don't know about the rest of you, but life is hectic and crazy and it's hard to keep balance and peace. This is especially true when there are everyday responsibilities that take up quite enough of my time without the added fact that there are so many creative things I want to do too. That's when happy little surprises like this sweet little wild flower stop me in my tracks and make me say, "Ahhhh". Recently, I was out of town for four days on business (see that post for photography) so on Friday we had a family picnic in the park. I was able to get a rare walk in, and with iPhone tuned to some music, I was treking. The wildflowers were out and beautiful in the setting sun, but I had never seen this beauty before. Hopefully one day I'll learn its name, and we can be introduced formally! :0)

Thanks to Design*Sponge for the inspiration and the gentle nudge I needed to get sketching again! We all need to stop and smell, photograph, or sketch the roses a little more often.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts