Things I Love!

Hi there! It's been a while since I've posted anything. Rest assured things have been busy and wonderful. The busy part is why I have not posted, but I'm going to start this new year off right and talk about things I love, not the things that just refuse to be completed (kitchen)!

My sister.

I love my sister and I believe I am her biggest fan. Not only is she an amazing mom, she's an AMAZING artist. Her preferred medium is watercolor. Not wimpy washed out watercolor. Her watercolor is bright and vibrant!! Take a look at her Etsy shop, TatianasArtStudio, those little birds are tweeting your name!!

Isn't this Chickadee super cute?! The size of this original work of art is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". The petite size adds to the major cute-factor! 
2013 Calendar tags. Each of these could be framed little masterpieces!

She just created these calendar tags around two days ago. She has some really great inspirational ideas for their use. A little hint: the February tag would be sweet as an ornament on the neck of a wine bottle for that special someone!

I think my favorite is May. Just look at the depth she was able to create with watercolor!

So here's to my sister, and to wonderful art that speaks to you, no matter how small!

Happy New Year!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts