I Think I Can, I Think I Can

Renovation progress is actually being made here at home! On Memorial Day weekend I finally got the dining room primed! I'm having a little celebration in my head right now! Most people probably could have whipped this small task out in a matter of hours, but not me. Ever since my husband and I had our son, the DIY superstars we used to be vacated the premises. Unfortunately, we have to wait until the end of the month to have our ceiling repaired, so we're at a stalemate again. After the ceiling is repaired we'll have to prime it, paint it, and then we can add the color to the walls. To keep me motivated through this lag in progress, I purchased the light fixture that will finally put the old one out of its misery. Although, I will be trying to sell the poor ugly thing on Craigs List! Why not try and make a buck or two off the circa 1975 fixture? It's retro to someone!

Take a look at this beauty!
It's the Ivanhoe Sinclair Industrial Porcelain Pendant from Barn Light Electric! I love it!! It's Rustic Glam and Industrial Chic all rolled into one amazing package. I love the enamel shade with the black rim juxtaposed with the nickel socket. And for a great bonus, it's American made! Barn Light Electric is based out of Florida. Knowing this is not taking a boat trip to me from China makes me proud, and it just makes good environmental sense too. Keeping it local just got a lot prettier!

Comments

  1. Oh, I think you can, I think you can! Wow! You are the second person this week who has mentioned Barn Light Electric to me. Add this to my pinboard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts